Two options are available in eLUNa to automatically apply translated segments
2. Setting Propagation
Propagation automatically applies the translation of the current segment to all identical segments in the document below the current segment.
To set propagation options:
- Check the option “To non-validated segments” to propagate to segments below the current segments, that are identical to the current segment and have not been confirmed by the user (background colour is not blue).
- Check the option “To validated segments” to propagate to segments below the current segment, which are identical and were confirmed by the user (background colour is blue).
- Check both options to propagate to all identical segments below the current segment, irrespective of their status.
- When the option “To non-validated segments” is checked, once a segment is confirmed, propagation automatically confirms similar segments below it (their background colour become blue).
- Propagation only affects segments that were not confirmed when the related option was set. All segments confirmed before setting the propagation option will remain without change.
Figure 2 - Propagation menu options